Tuesday, May 20, 2003

My Last Post

In the morning, I will be returning to Sunnydale High School to help the Slayers fight the First. Tomorrow I will die. And I'm okay with that. I've done some terrible things over the last few years and this final sacrifice will be my redemption. I'm dying for the right side.

I'm working on a speech to deliver tomorrow before the battle begins. Here's what I have so far:
I just want to say how proud I am to die for this very special cause with you guys. There's some people I'd like to thank, both good and evil. A shout out to my brother Tucker, who gave me the inspiration to summon demons and Warren for pushing me to the limit and encouraging my powers to blossom. I'd like to thank Jonathan for being with me until the end of his life. I'd also like to dedicate this battle to his honor. I'd like to thank Buffy and the Scoobies for taking me in in my time of need. And I just want to say that I love all of you and I'd like a simple gravestone, if it's not to much trouble.



I'd like to thank more people, but I still have a few hours before I present it.
It's been fun, dear readers, but it looks like this is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment