Monday, February 24, 2003

Casa de Slayer

Summers House 26:00

Everyone is asleep in the Slayer household. They haven't let me outside in days, but at least they aren't tying me up anymore. Most nights I stare at the moon and wonder if anyone else is seeing the same one. Then I think about all the potential werewolves and vampires that are probably out there right now feasting on the blood of the innocent with maniacal laughter. I don't look at the moon anymore.
In other news, the one thing I've really missed since my imprisonment is vegetables. I know this seems a little random, but since being here all I've had is junk food and takeout. I keep adding broccoli, carrots, peas, spinach, and potatoes to the grocery list, but every time food arrives it's pizza or Double Meat Medley, which Willow keeps telling me IS vegetables, but it just tastes like feet.

In other other news, tomorrow I begin production on my documentary for future generations. It's all about the Slayer and her gang preparing the lil slayers for battle against the most terrifyingly terrifying evil ever known. It's definitely Oscar worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment